The boy on the ice - larking about on the frozen lake!

Happy New Year!

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to the success of The Girl in the Ice, The Night Stalker and Dark Water and for making 2016 such an incredible year.

I never dreamed that I would publish three best selling crime thrillers in one year, that I would have a number one bestseller in the USA, hit number one on the Wall Street Journal best seller list. That I would sell a million copies, that I would win an award at the Harrogate Crime Festival, be a 2016 Goodreads Choice Award Nominee, or that I would see my books translated into 24 languages.

I’ve thought of myself as a writer for the past twenty years, but being able to do it as my full time job has taken just as long. I’ll never take for granted the support of all my incredible readers, and all the equally incredible reviewers and book bloggers who give up their time to write so passionately about books.  Thank you, and I wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and a safe, healthy and prosperous 2017!

About Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza is the author of the international #1 bestseller The Girl in the Ice. The Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller is the first book in the Detective Erika Foster series. The Night Stalker, and Dark Water are the second and third books in the series, and the fourth book, Last Breath, has just been published. Robert's books have sold over 2 million copies, and have been translated into 27 languages. In addition to writing crime fiction, Robert has published a bestselling series of romantic comedy novels. He is British and lives in Slovakia. You can find out more about the author at www.robertbryndza.com and on Twitter and Instagram @RobertBryndza Sign up to Robert Bryndza‘s New Release Mailing List here: http://eepurl.com/UITxz (Simply cut-and-paste that address into your browser. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.)
This entry was posted in Robert Bryndza Blog posts. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Thank you for an amazing 2016

1. Duncan Mcleod says:

Happy New Year to you and your family, Take care because we care Duncan & Rebecca

Liked by 1 person

2. Christine says:

I am a big fan, Rob! Can’t wait to see what you and Erika come up with next!!

Liked by 1 person

3. Louis Joffe says:

Robert you deserve the awards,and I am eagerly awaiting your next best sellers for 2017.Thanks for the great reads.louis

On 30 Dec 2016 4:47 PM, “Welcome to Robert Bryndza’s Author Page” wrote:

> Robert Bryndza posted: ” I want to thank everyone who has contributed to > the success of The Girl in the Ice, The Night Stalker and Dark Water and > for making 2016 such an incredible year. I never dreamed that I would > publish three best selling crime thrillers in one year, t” >

Liked by 1 person

4. Anonymous says:

It just all goes to show what a fantastic crime writer you are! More please……..

Liked by 1 person

5. Anonymous says:

Judith chubb

Liked by 1 person

6. rachelamphlett says:

And you thoroughly deserve the success, Robert – here’s to an amazing 2017 for you!

7. Anonymous says:

Robert I am a huge fan can’t wait for your next book all the best for 2017 x

Liked by 1 person

8. Tricia Gordon says:

Hi Robert the award was totally justified you deserved it,I’m impatiently awaiting your next best seller really can’t wait.
    I would like to wish you and your family
    A happy,healthy and prosperous new year xx
    P.s please dnt take too long writing your nxt book lol xx

Liked by 1 person

9. Aegean Jan says:

What an amazing year for you – congratulations! I enjoyed reading all 3 of the Erika Foster books and eagerly look forward to the next ones. Looks like 2017 is going to be a busy year for you! Well done!

Liked by 1 person

10. Amazingly inspiring post, long may it continue. All the best for 2017. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

11. Elizabeth Niner says:

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your series with Erika Foster.
    I had been laid up with knee surgery and needed something to read. Told I friend of mine that I enjoyed Scandinavian mysteries. He brought me your ‘The Girl in the Ice’. (Apparently he confused Slovakia with Sweden … that’s Americans for you!)
    Usually I find a series I like and overindulge until I lose interest in the characters but, I have to say, that the more I read of Erika, the more I can relate to her.
    Keep up the great writing, Liz

Liked by 1 person