Last Breath publication day Q and A!

Last Breath is now published! Thanks to everyone who posted questions for this Q & A on my Facebook author page. I recorded this video earlier today, answering all your questions, and I hope you enjoy it ! (And it does feature a cute puppy too!)   Rob 🙂

About Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza is the author of the international #1 bestseller The Girl in the Ice. The Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller is the first book in the Detective Erika Foster series. The Night Stalker, and Dark Water are the second and third books in the series, and the fourth book, Last Breath, has just been published. Robert's books have sold over 1.7 million copies, and have been translated into 26 languages. In addition to writing crime fiction, Robert has published a bestselling series of romantic comedy novels. He is British and lives in Slovakia. You can find out more about the author at www.robertbryndza.com and on Twitter and Instagram @RobertBryndza Sign up to Robert Bryndza‘s New Release Mailing List here: http://eepurl.com/UITxz (Simply cut-and-paste that address into your browser. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.)
This entry was posted in Robert Bryndza Blog posts. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Last Breath publication day Q and A!

1. micki SCHLOSS says:

LAST BREATH is too short. I love these characters and wherever Erika Foster goes I go too. I especially love the fact that she’s always in trouble with the brass but triumphs in the end. A lot like my work experience. I WANT MORE!!!

Liked by 1 person

2. Rosa M. Alcón says:

Good morning Mr. Bryndza, delighted to be able to convey my feelings to you after reading your book “The Girl in the Ice”. I have devoured it in 2 days and it has given me a terrible grief to finish it … I am looking forward to reading the next one (I hope you have it far ahead). Erika Foster is quite a character, I could not avoid imagining her as the Catherine Cawood of the series Happy Valley and I would like very much that in the next titles of the series delve deeper into his life: how he became a police, his love story with Mark and the facts that torment and persecute him after his death.
    I would also like to say that I have missed in this first story, a chapter detailing what happened that night in the Pub between Andrea and his brother, it is true that it is left to the reader’s imagination, but I would really have thanked him and That way the book would be round, I still liked his writing and from now on I will continue your work with much interest. Thank you for your attention, a hug from Madrid. See you soon!!

Liked by 1 person

3. Dave lamoureux says:

Rob: you have hit another home run with “last breath”. The plot, the character development, everything is five star. As someone from “across the pond” I especially enjoyed the setting in London and about. I felt like I was there accompanying Erica Foster and her team as they worked to solve the murders.
    Now you have to carry on with these characters in another installment. Erica cannot return to being an everyday detective yet she would not stand to be a paper shuffler in the beaurocracy. Good luck with that!

Liked by 1 person

4. Jim Smith says:

I have read all of DCI Erika Foster novels and have enjoyed them immensely. I read on a Kindle Voyage and the end of “Last Breath” you asked for input but I’m a reader not a writer so I will only comment that it will be interesting to me to see how you keep her from “rising to the level of her incompetence”. You’ve added some excellent books to the genre. Thanks.

Liked by 1 person

5. Steve Fenner says:

Hi Rob – thank you once again for an awesome read – Erica is one of my favourite crime characters and I have enjoyed all the books so much – keep up the great work – awesome!

Liked by 1 person

6. Cathleen Muller says:

Just finished “last breath” literally 15 minutes ago! Absolutely LOVED it!!!! You have a great style of writing and PLEASE do not stop!!!!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. Joy. Rodley says:

Hi Rob, just finished your latest book Last Breath, I DIDNT WANT IT TO END! was saving it till I went back to the uk to see my mum for the weekend. Brilliant book as always and couldn’t put it down! Love all your Erica Foster books, so glad your writing more and I’ve just watched your vid Q&A Last Breath, was great to see you and hear you and understand where you get your ideas from ect.. BRILLIANT!

Liked by 1 person