Just to say, thank you :)

About Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza is the author of the international #1 bestseller The Girl in the Ice. The Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller is the first book in the Detective Erika Foster series. The Night Stalker, and Dark Water are the second and third books in the series, and the fourth book, Last Breath, has just been published. Robert's books have sold over 2 million copies, and have been translated into 27 languages. In addition to writing crime fiction, Robert has published a bestselling series of romantic comedy novels. He is British and lives in Slovakia. You can find out more about the author at www.robertbryndza.com and on Twitter and Instagram @RobertBryndza Sign up to Robert Bryndzaβ€˜s New Release Mailing List here: http://eepurl.com/UITxz (Simply cut-and-paste that address into your browser. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.)
This entry was posted in Robert Bryndza Blog posts. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Just to say, thank you :)

1. M Gibbs says:

Hi there. Congratulations on your most recent award, I am so pleased your writing is being recognised, It seems a long time ago that I read your first book way back in May 2013, and I have read and loved all your books since then, and I am really looking forward to your new Erika Foster novel. Fingers crossed it is released in time for my long flight to America at the end of October.

Liked by 1 person

• Thank you for your lovely comment – you must have started with the Coco Pinchard books back when they were first published! Yes, Dark Water will be out on October 20th in ebook, paperback and audio πŸ™‚

2. Sarah Hardy says:

We so wish you had been at Harrogate also. Talking to you on the phone that evening when you won your award is still my highlight of 2016!

Liked by 1 person

3. Christine says:

What a wonderfully gracious video, Robert. I have so enjoyed your Erika Foster books and cannot wait to read Dark Water. You have that “X factor” in your writings, so I know you will be keeping your thriller fans in suspense for a long time to come. XO

Liked by 1 person

4. Syd Farrell says:

Hi Robert, The Girl in the Ice was the first novel I have read in 5 years and I loved it! It resparked my interest in reading and I’ve now read 10 books! Thank you for that I so enjoy reading for leisure.
    You mention a 4th Erica Foster book next year. I haven’t read the 3rd yet but already know I’ll be desperately looking forward to the 4th!
    Thank you for your great writing and I love the characters.

Syd

Liked by 1 person

5. Arlene balousek says:

So far I have read both your books and can’t wait for the next one.I am so looking forward to your next book,that my husband who has never read any books( only newspapers) got interested and has now finish his first book,and it was yours, and is on the second one..you have an amazing talent..I also like the fact that you keep in touch with your readers. Best of luck…Arlene

6. MV says:

Truly excited about finding you.. terrific bard! have read the 1st (ice) and 2nd (night stalker) erika foster books and have purchased the third coming soon ” dark water”… stayed home all day yesterday and finished night stalker…delicious
    Through amazon/kindle