Publication day news!

I’m thrilled to announce that The Night Stalker is published today!

TheNightStalker copy

I also have very exciting news. I have signed a deal to write four more Erika Foster books with my amazing publisher Bookouture, and the foreign rights for The Girl in the Ice, The Night Stalker and the third Erika Foster book have been sold to thirteen countries around the world.

The Girl In The Ice has sold over 500,000 copies since publication day in February, and The Night Stalker has sold over 60,000 copies on pre-order alone.

E1sopJNrpJS._SL250_FMpng_

All this couldn’t happen without you, THE BEST readers in the world. THANK YOU!

Rob x

You can read the whole press release below.

About Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza is the author of the international #1 bestseller The Girl in the Ice, which is the first in his Detective Erika Foster series. The Night Stalker, Dark Water and Last Breath are the second, third, and fourth books in the series, and the fifth book, Cold Blood has just been published. Robert's books have sold over 2 million copies and have been translated into 27 languages. In addition to writing crime fiction, Robert has published a bestselling series of romantic comedy novels. He is British and lives in Slovakia. You can find out more about the author at www.robertbryndza.com and on Twitter and Instagram @RobertBryndza Sign up to Robert Bryndza‘s New Release Mailing List here: http://eepurl.com/UITxz (Simply cut-and-paste that address into your browser. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.)
This entry was posted in Robert Bryndza Blog posts. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Publication day news!

1. bobandlorili says:

Just finished reading Night Stalker. WoW. couldn’t put it down.

Erika is back …….. in trouble with her superiors as usual but she has the crime solving ability and persistence ALL police should have. Loved The Girl in the Ice too and it was great to see Erica’s character developed more in NS where she becomes friends with Isaac and there is a hint of interest from Lee…..not forgetting Peterson….don’t want to say more or spoil the storyline for others. We were one of your 60,000 preorders and it is 1am and I just finished it. Your books are on my Kindle and I always race my husband to see who can read them first! Could not find link to email you from your website ……it took me ages to find this way of contacting you.

My husband and I are mature aged Australians who are not retired and reading your novels on our holiday just now in Italy has been fabulous.

But when I got to the end of Night Stalker you didn’t say when the next book is due!
    Please Robert tell me when we can expect another story with these characters?

2. Grace says:

Just finished the last page in Night Stalker that i had pre-ordered. I absolutely loved it. I loved the character development of Erika. It was great seeing her connect more with Moss and Peterson. I really like how she was independent and tough but had an emotional side that came out in this book. You did a wonderful job making me despise DCI Sparks just like in The Girl In The Ice! 🙂 cannot wait to read your next book. I can’t get enough. Thank you so much for your amazing work!

3. Kelley Thomason says:

I have read both Night Stalker and The Girl in the Ice. I was excited to find the sequel and to experience the emotional ride with Erika again. These are well written with enough intrigue to keep me reading well into the night. I can’t wait for the next installment….Keep up the good work.

4. freddie johnson says:

Congratulations! I’ve read your first Erika Foste books and I’ll be ready and waiting for the rest! Thanks for the good reads!

5. Silverlady says:

Just finished the Night Stalker, loved it and The Girl in the Ice. Have recommended them both to friends. Can’t wait for the next book with Erika Foster.

6. DM says:

Hi, I just finished both of your Erika Foster books in a little over a week and I must say I’ve found a new fav crime series! Thank you so much for writing these! To be honest when I got to the end of The Night Stalker I was like “no no no no the third book is not even published yet nooooooo!”

Can’t wait for the next book. Good luck in writing! 🙂

7. Karen Hawkinson says:

I just got done reading Night Stalker…had to stay up late as I could not put it down until I finished it! I knew after reading The Girl in the Ice that I would have to preorder the sequel. It was fantastic also. Love Erika and will be anxiously waiting for her next adventure in solving crimes – you write a compelling story, Mr. Bryndza and I am a fan!

8. Patricia Heinmuller says:

I just read Girl In The Ice and immediately purchased Night Stalker which I finished in record time. I want, no I need, MORE! So happy to see that you are going to write more with Erika. I just can’t wait.

9. Louise Kelly says:

OMG!!! read girl in the ice within hours and had to buy the night stalker immediately!!!! PLEEEEASEEEE let Erika give it to that slimeball DCI or should I say superintendent Sparks by the end of the series????? and make it good 😉 can’t wait to see what Erika and the team get up to next x

10. Chris says: