Cover reveal – The Night Stalker

I’m thrilled to announce the second book in the Erika Foster series, The Night Stalker is now available to pre-order.

I’m biting my nails a bit here, as I know how many of you have loved The Girl In The Ice, and I hope you enjoy this new Erika Foster crime thriller, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I started working on it late last year, and I have loved exploring the character of Erika with much more depth, and thinking up a truly creepy new serial killer for you all.

I’m a little ashamed to admit I’m scared of the dark, so I decided to tap into this for The Night Stalker. I hope it will make you keep the lights on well into the night!

So without further ado, here is the book description and the cover reveal…

TheNightStalker

If The Night Stalker is watching, you’re already dead…

In the dead of a swelteringly hot summer’s night, Detective Erika Foster is called to a murder scene. The victim, a doctor, is found suffocated in bed. His wrists are bound and his eyes bulging through a clear plastic bag tied tight over his head.

A few days later, another victim is found dead, in exactly the same circumstances. As Erika and her team start digging deeper, they discover a calculated serial killer – stalking their victims before choosing the right moment to strike.

The victims are all single men, with very private lives. Why are their pasts shrouded in secrecy?  And what links them to the killer?

As a heat wave descends upon London, Erika will do everything to stop the Night Stalker before the body count rises, even if it means risking her job.  But the victims might not be the only ones being watched… Erika’s own life could be on the line.

Click here to pre-order The Night Stalker on Amazon

Add The Night Stalker to your Goodreads bookshelf

About Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza is the author of the international #1 bestseller The Girl in the Ice. The Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller is the first book in the Detective Erika Foster series. The Night Stalker, and Dark Water are the second and third books in the series, and the fourth book, Last Breath, has just been published. Robert's books have sold over 1.7 million copies, and have been translated into 26 languages. In addition to writing crime fiction, Robert has published a bestselling series of romantic comedy novels. He is British and lives in Slovakia. You can find out more about the author at www.robertbryndza.com and on Twitter and Instagram @RobertBryndza Sign up to Robert Bryndza‘s New Release Mailing List here: http://eepurl.com/UITxz (Simply cut-and-paste that address into your browser. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.)
This entry was posted in Robert Bryndza Blog posts. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Cover reveal – The Night Stalker

1. Patti Saunders says:

Just preordered your new book. Can’t wait to read it

2. Linda McDermott says:

will this book be available in hardcover or paperback….?

3. JoAnn Burton says:

When will the BOOK Night Stalker be released? Girl in the Ice was an excellent read, can’t wait for Night Stalker.

4. Loved Girl in the Ice, couldn’t put it down. Looking forward to the Night Stalker.

5. Add me to the list of those who love “The Girl in the Ice!” Can’t WAIT for “The Night Stalker!”

6. Angel says:

I’m almost finished The Girl in The Ice and absolutely loving it. You are a very talented writer. I’m listening to it on Audible, how long until The Night Stalker is released in Audible audio book format?

7. Dee says:

Finished Girl in the Ice in two days! I couldn’t put it down. So nice to have a new author and a new detective; even better that it’s set in England. Cannot wait for book number 2 in this series.

8. Sean peters says:

Thanks to you, the publishers and Net Galley for Erika Foster 2…

Loved the book, a gripping, tense, fast paced, full of twists blockbuster.

We learn more about Erika and her team. A great book

9. Peter Crane says:

Loved both books read them in4 days magic love the characters when’s the next can’t wait

10. Jan says:

“Devouring” The Night Stalker and I have to say I love that you don’t fill out your books with a lot of inconsequential nonsense….I have not skipped a word!! Loved The Girl in the Ice and loving Night Stalker as much – thank you.

11. Ella says:

Just finished The Night Stalker and loved it…I hope there will be a third Erika Foster novel in the near future:)

12. Pingback: The Night Stalker (DCI Erika Foster #2) by Robert Bryndza – The Heathen