I thought I would record a video post for a change… Rob 🙂 x

About Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza is the author of the international #1 bestseller The Girl in the Ice. The Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller is the first book in the Detective Erika Foster series. The Night Stalker, and Dark Water are the second and third books in the series, and the fourth book, Last Breath, has just been published. Robert's books have sold over 1.7 million copies, and have been translated into 26 languages. In addition to writing crime fiction, Robert has published a bestselling series of romantic comedy novels. He is British and lives in Slovakia. You can find out more about the author at www.robertbryndza.com and on Twitter and Instagram @RobertBryndza Sign up to Robert Bryndza‘s New Release Mailing List here: http://eepurl.com/UITxz (Simply cut-and-paste that address into your browser. Your email will never be shared and you will only be contacted when a new book is out.)
This entry was posted in Robert Bryndza Blog posts. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Girl in the Ice – 3 weeks since publication. Thank you, readers and bloggers!

1. lollyrugs says:

Loving the video, now which side is the button? 😂😂

2. April says:

I’ve just finished reading The Girl in the Ice on my Kindle and loved it! I burned through it over the weekend and I’m looking for something else if yours to read. You are a new author to me…I’m glad I found you:)

3. Anonymous says:

Just read girl in the ice. Comes into the can’t put down category. Didn’t quite get the ability of Simon Brown to hide court case info and Marsh isnt quite clear as a character but that’s my only niggle really. Very well written and think Erika has a good future ahead of her.

4. jokak2004 says:

Oh. My. God!!
    I’m speechless..absolutely speechless!
    I’ve just finished ‘the girl in the ice’….I LOVED IT!!
    I’ve messaged you before after reading all coco’s escapades!
    & since becoming a heeeuugge fan of all your books.
    I was really looking forward to reading your new venture & boy did you deliver!
    You are so talented and diverse and this book proves that you can simply put your hand to anything.
    UH-MAZING!
    I cannot wait to follow more of DCI Erika Fosters cases..
    Gripping,exciting,engrossing,fast paced and very clever.
    You ROCK Rob!
    Joanne

5. Rick says:

Hi Rob,
    I’m Rick. I am about 3/4 of the way through the writing of my first novel (also doing some short stories) and exploring self-publishing. I was wondering if you might have the time and willingness (hopefully your fingers have had ‘some’ rest…) to pass along any thoughts, suggestions for me.
    If you don’t feel you have the time to get into an email exchange, I will understand.
    Thanks ahead of time, for any time, even in just reading this.
    Rick
    Anchorage

6. Sarah says:

Just finished The Girl in the Ice…absolutely loved it! Had me hooked from beginning to end! Erika Foster was an amazing character to follow and I’d love to read more books with her as the heroine! Have you thought about a prequel about the raid that she led and took 5 lives including her husband?! Great author! I will definitely be reading more from you!

7. Ellie says:

I also just finished reading Girl in the Ice and couldn’t put it down!! Great job, lots of suspense. Loved Erika and glad to hear another Erika book is coming out. Hopefully she will have a little easier time in the next novel!!

8. Brenda says:

I am about halfway through The Girl in the Ice and am thoroughly enjoying it. So happy that you have another one with these characters coming out soon (The Night Stalker). I will definitely be ordering that one also! This is the first time I have read one of your books, but it won’t be my last!